1. Bust: Measure around the fullest part of the bust. Raise the tape slightly at the back and put two fingers inside the tape to avoid measuring too tight or loosely.
2. Waist: Measure waist circumference over the natural waist line curve.
The Measurement should be taken a little below the natural waistline (About 1 inch or 2.5cm below the natural waistline).
3. Hip: Measure around the fullest part of the hip holding the tape parallel to the floor.
4. Chest: The Measurement is taken around the body directly under the arms and across the top of the chest or breast.
Note: In men, chest Measurements are taken because they do not have breasts like women.
5. Back Width: It is sometimes called across back. It is measured from back armhole seam to armhole seam over the shoulder blade.
6. Front Width/Across Front: It is measured from front armhole seam to armhole seam halfway between shoulder and bust line.
7. Nape Of Neck Waist Centre Back: Measure from the most prominent bone at the back of the neck and Measure down the back to the waist.
8. Skirt Length (Back or Front Skirt Length): Measure from waist to floor at either the centre back or front or right or left side of the figure to the required length of skirt.
9. Round Arm/Arm Circumference: Measure around fullest part of the upper arm.
10. Sleeve Length: Measure from the shoulder bone to the required length of sleeve.
11. Trouser Length: Measure from the waist to the ankle, making sure that the correct shoe is worn in order to obtain proper Measurement.
12. Tight: Measure over the fullest part of the thigh. Don not Measure tightly or too loosely.
13. Crotch: The crotch Measurement can be taken while the person being measured is sitting down. So Measure from the waist over the hip prominence to the edge of the chair.
14. Shoulder: Measure from the base of the neck to shoulder bone.
15. Hip depth: Measure vertically the distance between where the waist and hip Measurements are taken.