1. Rejection Of A Major Bills: The parliament system, a rejection of a major bill initiated by the cabinet may lead to the resignation of the cabinet. E.g Appropriation bill.
2. Legislative Approval: The legislature employs the cabinet to make subordinate legislation and when made it will be tabled before the legislature for approval.
3. Private Members Bill: This bill may be passed into law by the legislature if it is apposed by the cabinet.
4. At The Committee Stage: A representative of the cabinet will see to it that the fundamental principles of the bills are strictly adhered to.
5. Scrutinizing Of The Bills: The legislature scrutinized the bill and the minister depends it during the debate stage in the Parliament.