As a fresh graduate or part-time student in Central African Republic , it may not be easy and quicker to secure a befitting fixture in the labour market immediately. Unemployment might linger a little longer against your wish and to your disfavour. Adding to the employment sector, a young graduate may stay unemployed in search of job for a longer period than necessary.
To avert this, there are some less-financial intensive lucrative business in Central African Republic one can consider for the mean time through which you might grow blossom. Those Lucrative businesses include:
-1. Freelance Reporting or Writing:
You can approach some media houses to write daily columns and supply articles and news to newspaper, radio, T.V and magazines houses on agreed price. Or you could run programmes on radio or television as long as you can get advert backing or sponsorship.
2. Advertising Agency:
You can run advertising job for some media houses. You 20 to 30 percent or more for what you bring in.
You can offer private coaching to students in your home and such service are always being sought by parents for all their children irrespective of such children’s ages and classes.
You only need an industrial blender for dry stuffs like melon seeds, crayfish, and another for items like paper, tomatoes, onions and corn.
5. Fashion Designing:
If you have a flair for cutting,creating and sewing, You can sew for people either by collecting fabrics from them or using your own fabrics and selling to cooperate friends and individuals who need the service.
6. Barbing Saloon And Hair Dressing Saloon: You can start this with much ease.
7. Greeting Cards:
Are you artistic ? You can design and produce custom-made greeting cards to sell to your friends and in neighboring shops.
8. Writing of Children’s storybooks through drawing of beautiful pictures which sells most in Nursery and Primary schools.
9. Establishing a Photography Studio in a Dense Popular Area or Make it Mobile:
Move from house to house, offices, hospitals for new-born babies, In schools and collages especially during matriculation,graduation, workshops, seminar, sport etc, In churches during wedding, funerals, at recreational center,conventions and exhibitions.
You can also take pictures of sudden and usual happenings in the society,accidents and other events and sent them to Newspaper and Magazines companies for a good pay.
10. Typesetting and Photocopying jobs:
You only need to be computer literate, buy one or two computers and photocopying machine and business is set.
11. Video Rentals and Coverage:
You can set up a video club, renting out video tapes and camera as well as covering event and programmes.
12. Interior and Balloon Decorating:
You only need a flair for furnishing and an eye for beauty to see yourself blossom in this type of business.
Are you good at baking, making cookies and pastries, snacks, why not try baking your own for sale.
14. Daycare: You need a few cots, mattresses, toys, and educational aids and good help around. You can help look after children while their parents are out but you need to get a permit from either your state ministry In charge of Daycare.
15. Production and framing of personal portraits for individuals in it various sizes.
16. Wood carving and painting of various models especially from village scene. These can be exported for a reasonable price and also for local markets.
17. Building of flower pot, various type of aquarium,water fountain for Hotel, restaurants, homes, hospitals and clubs.
18. Flower Growing:
You can make your money helping people and corporate bodies grow flowers in their gardens. You can also sell potted plants and craft works.
19. Postal/Courier Agency:
You can use your home as a postal agency or a collection point for a courier company. You get a commission.
20. Dry Cleaning:
Give this kind of job a value and concentrate on corporate individuals and the above average class. You’ll make your money and a fortune.
These are the top lucrative business in Central African Republic ……
Suffice it to say that there are so many other lucrative businesses like: catering, freelance producer, freelance teacher, equipment leasing, seasonal jobs etc.
Remember, don’t feel ashamed of what you do. All you need is courage and good saving culture.