Toilet Soaps And Body Oils/Lotions Or Pomade (Skin Care Products)
These are different types of these products in the market.
1. Toilet soaps are used for removing dirt from the skin during bath.
2. Skin or body oil, lotions or creams are used after bath to give the skin a fresh healthy look.
3. Skin oils also protect the skin from harsh effects of the weather especially in the dry season.
4. Medicated soaps and skin oils can be useful in treating skin diseases.
Points To Consider Or Guidelines For Selecting Toilet Soaps And Skin Oils
1. Skin Types: The products to choose will depend on the skin type e.g. oily, dry, normal skins.
2. Information on the label of the product: Study the ingredients, weight, instructions for use and any other information about the product before buying.
3. Avoid harsh soap because it is not good for the skin.
4. Consider the amount of money available to you and buy the best you can afford.