All devices that stores energy must at a time overheat, smartphones are not eluded from this reaction. Overheating is common to smartphones either when charging, using or left in a recess mode. One of the most annoying aspects is for your device to be unusually hot without any usage hence draining your battery.
Today, we’ll talk about how to handle overheating on your smartphone.
1. Too Many processes (Apps) running at same time – When too many Apps are running on your device background, it will definitely cause it to heat up. In this case, you can download Clean master app; Clean master can remove junk files as well as free up ram by closing unused applications to cool down your smartphone.
Otherwise download Greenify if your smartphone is rooted. Greenify is a great tool to manage overheating as well as improve battery life. It can close Facebook and whatsApp which tend to use lot of Ram and at times keep the processor busy with useless work.
2. Only Enabled /WIFI / 3G/ 4G when required – This is a must for all users who are doing a lot of multi-tasking on the smartphones, usually the 2G signals are stronger and phone need to do less work while searching for it. For extended battery life and performance keep your phone on 2G if possible. Turn On WIFI /3G / 4G whenever required it will also reduce load on the smartphone processor and help it cool down faster.
3. Too Many Apps Installed – More Apps you have on the smartphone more processes continue to run in the background – Apps like Facebook and it’s messenger continue to run background processes.
Try removing the Apps which you have not used for last 15 days. I always periodically check my smartphone to remove apps which I haven’t used for many days.
4. Fake Battery – Is your phone battery original or fake? If it is fake, it can wreak havoc on your smartphones operations, overheating and excess charge and discharge. When it is fake, it drains faster
Always get the genuine batteries either by contacting the service center or buy it from an authorized dealer for the mobile brand.
5. Don’t Use the Smartphone when Charging – This is the cardinal rule you must follow, must not play games or use data to watch videos when your smartphone is charging; as processor will come under huge amount of stress and definitely all of the smartphone will heat up due to this.