Difference Between Natural And Synthetic Fibres:
1. They come from nature.
2. The natural determines the Fibre length.
3. Fibre are found in staple or filament form.
4. The Fibre can be fixed both staple and filament fibres.
5. Spinneret is not used during spinning process.
6. No spinning process for filament production.
7. Chemical solution is not used in Fibre/yarn production.
8. Natural are comfortable to wear.
9. Dust impurities are present in fibres.
10. It is not possible to charge the Fibre structure.
11. It grows with natural colour.
12. It contains natural crimps.
13. Most of the fibres are hydrophobic in nature.
14. It needs scouring and bleaching before dyeing.
15. It is easy to dye the fibres/fabric.
16. Most often they form ash after burning.
17. After burning it melts like hair or burnt paper.
18. It is more expensive than the man made Fibre.
19. They are environmentally friendly.
20. They are mostly used human wear.
21. They are less durable compare to man made fibers.
22. They are limited.
1. They are man made fibres.
2. Fibre length is controlled by man (man made).
3. It is filament fibres but can be converted into staple or cut length.
4. It is long filament fibres, it depends on man’s choice.
5. Spinneret is an essential element in produce of man made fibres.
6. Wet melt or dry spinning process are needed for filament production.
7. Chemical solution is Uses in yarn production.
8. They are not comfortable to wear.
9. Dust impurities can not be found in fibres.
10. It is possible to charge the Fibre structure.
11. Colour is added to the Fibre.
12. Crimp is added on the filament.
13. Most of the times, they are hydrophobic.
14. It may not require scouring and bleaching in most cases.
15. It is not easy to dye unlike natural Fibre.
16. It melts during burning.
17. After burning it smells like chemical.
18. It is cheaper when compare to natural fibres.
19. They are not environmentally friendly.
20. They are widely used when beyond human wears.
21. They are more durable than natural fibres.
22. They are multi purpose in use.