Question And Answer On Community Rules
- What Are The Aims Of Rules In A Community?
- List Eight Community Rules
- Incase Of Conflicts, What Happens?
What Are The Aims Of Rules In A Community?
The principal aims of these rules are to ensure the members peaceful co-existence and to see to it that their common interest of improved living is achieved.
List Eight Community Rules
The guiding community rules include:
1. Obedience: The rules and regulations are expected to be obeyed by every member.
2. Orderliness: In the community, things have to be organized and arranged properly. Set Out plans for thing has to be followed accordingly.
3. Co-operation: Things has to be done together so as to achieve a common goal. Every adult member has to be involved in the execution of any community project. Co-operation also involved that we have to be helpful to each other to achieve a desired result.
4. Peaceful Co-existence: It is advised that members should live in peace with one another. If conflicts arise the leaders should settle it immediately for peace to prevail.
5. Respect: Community members should be respectful to each other. The elders and leaders should be respected. Children should be taught to respect their elders, greet their seniors and run errands for them.
6. Loyalty: This entails our obedience to the rules and regulations guiding the community. Things that will uplift the community should be the member’s interest.
7. Honesty: Community members should be trustworthy. This entails that they are sincere in their dealing with fellow members. We should always say the truth to one another.
8. Sanitation: Sanitation in every community is a rule. Every adult member is expected to participate whenever agreed with regard to either clearing the bush in the village square or sweeping it. Defaulters are usually fined.
Incase Of Conflicts, What Happens?
If conflicts arise the leaders should settle it immediately for peace to prevail.