Rights Of The Consumer
- 1. Right To Be Heard
- 2. Right To Safety
- 3. Right To Seek Redress To Correct Any Injustice
- 4. Right To Be Informed
- 5. Right To Choose
- 6. Right To Get Value For Money
- 7. Right To Good Things For Life
- 8. Right To Healthy Environment
Now Lets go to the explanations:
1. Right To Be Heard: A consumer has the right to be heard for mistakes committed by a third party in order to be redressed.
2. Right To Safety: The consumer has the right to purchase safe products that will not be injurious to his health.
3. Right To Seek Redress To Correct Injustice: The consumer has the right to seek against unscrupulous business person for selling fake or sub-standard products.
4. Right To Be Informed: The consumer has the right to have full information as regards quality, prices, weight, expiration date, content of products & availability of consumer goods.
5. Right To Choose: A consumer has absolute right to choose products freely between different alternatives without force or intimidation.
6. Right To Get Value For Money: The consumer has the right to be adequately compensated with satisfaction on whatever product he purchased with a warrantee or guarantee.
7. Right To Good Things Of Life: The consumer has the right to good things of life, like healthy environment, good quality products that are reasonably priced, consumption without fear etc.
8. Right To A Healthy Environment: The consumer has the right to shop for his needs in an environment that is healthy, accident free, not filthy and with maximum security.